Thursday, October 6, 2011

straight lines NEW MUSIK




Often I wake, still fully cloaked from dreams where I legitimately question the access my brain may have recently had to oxygen, in the hours questioned by many as post-brunch and I need- or strongly desire- an accompaniment to the oily oils of coffee and the itinerant, flappy fizzy aspirin dissolving before me. Like a tardy- often day late- phoenix with the combustible horsepower of a goat on W'butrin that's been poorly retrofitted inside a clapped out Mercedes (that happens to have been painted a comely shade) sitting outside European Autos, sometimes all I really need is a crispy blend of clever and cheeky New Wave synth pop. There's frankly no discretion to the enjoyment of this album for me. Part of me is really curious what other folks think of this album, while the other part wants to go to hell for eating popcorn with things like “reduced guilt” on the package. Here's to a middle ground.  Acquire this.

No comments:

Post a Comment